xX-The Insane Styles Network-Xx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angry nurses his wounds-a continuation after his beatdown atthe ahnds of Macem

Go down

Angry nurses his wounds-a continuation after his beatdown atthe ahnds of Macem Empty Angry nurses his wounds-a continuation after his beatdown atthe ahnds of Macem

Post  AngryMcAnger Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:32 am

Angry McAnger is backstage talking to his tag partner Black Bart
Angry "Och, Bart, it was a mighty fine beat down I copped on Saturday. I havent had good workout like that since I left the old country. Why, my head is still ringing" laughs
Bart "Well Angry I did warn you the GM isnt to be messed with but I think the ringing may be due to the whiskey you drank last night"
Angry "It was your idea to go drinkin' at some crazy saloon. That bourbon whiskey isnt the mothers milk we brew back home. But it was a grand bar room brawl we finished."
Bart chuckles " Hell yeah Angry. We sure stomped those city slickers. I would like to know who called the cops and spoiled the party"
Angry "Och, you want to know. It was me that got arrested and given a court appointed anger management consultant. Now I have this goverment geek following me around telling me what to do. Aargh here he comes now now, stall him Bart while I get out of here"
Angry rushes off as a skinny guy with glasses ina government gray suit walks in
Bart "hey there partner, if you are looking for Angry I just saw him in the parking lot"
camera cuts
AngryMcAnger
AngryMcAnger

Back to top Go down

Angry nurses his wounds-a continuation after his beatdown atthe ahnds of Macem Empty Re: Angry nurses his wounds-a continuation after his beatdown atthe ahnds of Macem

Post  AngryMcAnger Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:25 am

GM xXSlasher-v2Xx is sitting at his desk going through some paperwork.
A gentle tap is heard at his palace door.
GM xXSlasher-v2Xx "Who the hell is bothering me now. Come in if you dont value your job"
Angry McAnger walks in meekly
GM xXSlasher-v2Xx "Haven't you learned your lesson yet?"
Angry "That what I came to talk to you aboot. It seems you got me all wrong. I understand, now, the wisdom of your decisions and came to tell you whatever you do is fine by me. I dont mind the stretch Macem gave me but every night would be a bit much, even for a McAnger. i want you to know I will fight whoever you want and with whoever you want, but I am telling ye, me and Black Bart, we are a more than a tag team we are a business consortium and work better together than with others. Just let me get me hands on Bart Simpson. I dont feel I was right that day. That little pipsqueak needs some bones cracked and I need to stretch out some sore joints meself. Wht do you say boss? I gotta be quick that damn shrink is following me. I dont need any of his "now count to ten" bullshit right now"
AngryMcAnger
AngryMcAnger

Back to top Go down