xX-The Insane Styles Network-Xx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont think I forgot-Angry confronts Bart Simpson

2 posters

Go down

Dont think I forgot-Angry confronts Bart Simpson Empty Dont think I forgot-Angry confronts Bart Simpson

Post  AngryMcAnger Sun May 11, 2008 2:16 am

Backstage in the corridor Bart Simpson is relaxing before the show chatting to some divas.
Angry walks past looks sideways at Bart, stops and walks up
Angry "Hey yoo laddie"
Bart Simpson " You talking to me man?"
Angry "Och, ye knoo who I'm talking to. Don't think I have forgotten aboot ye slipping in and disrupting my tag team a few weeks ago. Ye messed up some carefull preparation for BAPS in their tag team title hunt. If it wasn't for that me and Black Bart would be wearing the belts right noo, instead of those pretty boy Hardy's."
Bart Simpson "You think so man? From what I saw the pair of you could even beat Cosa Nostra."
Angry's face starts to go red
Angry "Shut ye mouth noo boy. I've had enough of ye insolence."
Bart Simpson "Gee man, don't have a cow"
Angry's face starts to go purple
Angry "Aaargh I'm gonna teach yoo some respect laddie. Tonight, in the ring."
Bart Simpson looks at Angry McAnger with a bemused look on his face "Ok then whatever"
Angry turns to walk away then suddenly turns back, grabs Bart Simpson by the back of the head and smashes his face into Barts. Standing above the protrate Simson, Angry looks down and says "Ye may want to get a stitch in that smartass" then walks off, a smug look on his face

camera switches to Jesse and Willy
Willy "Oh my god, that was completely uncalled for"
Jesse "What do you mean, the boy cleared was in a match he wasnt meant to be in. Angry has every right to be pissed off"
Willy "But to hurt the poor kid in front of the divas, Those girls don't need to see such violence"

Jesse "This ISN you idiot! That sort of violence is par for the course. All I know is I want to see what will happen in the ring later. Angry was telling me he has a few new tricks up his kilt."
AngryMcAnger
AngryMcAnger

Back to top Go down

Dont think I forgot-Angry confronts Bart Simpson Empty Re: Dont think I forgot-Angry confronts Bart Simpson

Post  Admin Sun May 11, 2008 4:04 am

done it's in Wednesdays show
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://insanestylesnetwork.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down