xX-The Insane Styles Network-Xx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champ missing on ISN

2 posters

Go down

Champ missing on ISN Empty Champ missing on ISN

Post  JAIMIE Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:48 am

Brooke: JAIMIE, you missed out on a match at this year’s ppv. What are your thoughts on this?

JAIMIE: I wasn't exactly thrilled! I watched the eagerly anticipating the action. Wishing I was there, but xXslasher-v2Xx spoke how "I wasn't ready!" "You could get injured!" A speech I didn’t want to here, I can take it on the though and look forward to future matches in ISN!

Brooke: It was one of the most successful nights of ISN history! What was the best part of the night for you?

JAIMIE: Spadacks win was impressive! I hate his style but you can’t fault the results! He is a modern day punch bag and can dish it out at the end of the day!
This brings me to Black Bart, you wanted my attention, you got it! You want to fight for championships; beating down DD isn’t the way to go about that! You want to fight me! Bring it! Elmalasorte, Bring it! Pavo, Bring it!

Brooke: Surly you cant fight one of them, you fight one and they'll all join in!

JAIMIE: We'll see! I beg for xXslasher-v2Xx to give me the match! I'll show this guy how tough the ISN truly is!

JAIMIE

Back to top Go down

Champ missing on ISN Empty Re: Champ missing on ISN

Post  Black Bart Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:21 pm

Brooke: Black Bart, I just interviewed Jamie and he says what you did to DD was...

Black Bart grabs the mic from Brooke

Black Bart: What I did to DD had to be done! Period! Did you see what happened? No of course you didn't, the only thing you seen that night was Slashers ... well nevermind.

Brooke: ......I........ya

Black Bart: Back to Jamie. You want to stick your nose into my business Boy! Careful, you just might join DD! As for your challenge, as much as I'd like to take that strap from you, I believe Temptress is going to beat me to it. So to avoid the disappointment of our match just being one on one with no title on the line...The answer is No!

Black Bart storms off
Black Bart
Black Bart

Back to top Go down

Post  JAIMIE Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:44 am

Brooke: Looks like Black Barts responded... he suggests you'll be fighting The Temptress...

JAIMIE: Yeah, I'd love to wresle her but she's fighting mini main. Looks like I'll have to look elsewhere for a challenger, Temptress Vs Mini main should be a great match! Temptress is a better fighter than Main but Main just doesn't stop coming at you, he's crazy! affraid
Maybe someone else will step up...

JAIMIE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum