xX-The Insane Styles Network-Xx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Challenge from KevDK (Saturday roster)

3 posters

Go down

Open Challenge from KevDK (Saturday roster) Empty Open Challenge from KevDK (Saturday roster)

Post  KevDK Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:55 am

KevDK is making his way to the ring with a microphone in hand.

Crowd: Kev D K! Kev D K!

KevDK steps between the ropes. As he takes a look around on the audience, the chants slowly die down.

KevDK: Thanks for the overwhelming applause. After losing several times to Blayze in title matches, I was beginning to wonder if I had any fans left. But it seems I was wrong to doubt you guys.

The crowd starts chanting loudly.

KevDK: Alright, alright. Now, listen up. I've had my fair share of title shots again Blayze, and it's time someone else gets an attempt to strip the title from that guy. In the meantime, I'm going back to basics. I want to test my abilities against one of the common members of this federation, since I know that my submissions are deadlier than any superplex, superkick or superchop, you might see performed in this show. So, I need a punchbag... I mean, an opponent for tonight.

He turns to the ramp and points on the entrance.

KevDK: So who's it going to be? Come on out, if you got the guts to take on The Danish Techmissionist.

KevDK smiles as he waits for something to happen.
KevDK
KevDK

Back to top Go down

Open Challenge from KevDK (Saturday roster) Empty Re: Open Challenge from KevDK (Saturday roster)

Post  Blayze Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:21 am

Hell Yeah by Rev Theory begins to rocket through the speakers as the big man from The Entourage steps through the speakers as the former Television champion comes out on to the stage, he slowly makes his way to the ring as snowflakes begin to fall around the ring, he climbs up the steps and enters the ring. The microphone in his hand is brought up to his lips as Elric begins to pace back and forth in front of KevDK. The music begins to die down as Elric stops at the ropes and leans against them, scracthing his chin.

Elric: "Y'know Kev, I woulda figured after all those beating that you had from Blayze, that you wouldn't have the gall to come out here and issue out challenge after challenge, but here you are. Demanding things from people when you don't even deserve them."

Elric laughs a bit, and then leans forward.

Elric: "I mean, like come on Kev. Seriously? You are throwing out an open challenge? Who did you figure would answer? Were you hoping that Blayze would take pity on you and throw you another challenge, when you didn't deserve the last one?"

Elric leans against the ropes once again.

Elric: "I swear, the last time you had a win, I think I was beating people like Meteor all over the arena. So here it is, you challenge answered. I hope you are ready to find out what it's like to know that your cold streak...."

Elric spits towards KevDK, missing him.

Elric: ".... is about to get a lot friggin colder."
Blayze
Blayze

Back to top Go down

Open Challenge from KevDK (Saturday roster) Empty Re: Open Challenge from KevDK (Saturday roster)

Post  Admin Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:39 am

nice.. maybe something for after the match as well and it is a done deal for Saturday!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://insanestylesnetwork.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blayze Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:46 pm

You got it boss - I will set it up for Saturday...

And Kev - send any segements you want done for this to Blayze and I will make sure it looks all pretty like Very Happy
Blayze
Blayze

Back to top Go down

Post  KevDK Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:22 pm

Yeah, I'm in the brainstorm fase at the moment - I'll send you what I got, as soon as I got something Very Happy
KevDK
KevDK

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:44 am

just remember it needs to be in by friday
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://insanestylesnetwork.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KevDK Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:03 am

I'm writing it right now, sending it to Blayze when it's done Smile
KevDK
KevDK

Back to top Go down

Post  KevDK Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:43 am

Blayze has the segment now Smile
KevDK
KevDK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down