xX-The Insane Styles Network-Xx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angry is angry, what a surprise.

2 posters

Go down

Angry is angry, what a surprise. Empty Angry is angry, what a surprise.

Post  AngryMcAnger Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:26 am

bagpipe music palys
Brooke is standing Backstage with Angry McAnger
Brooke: I've been told you wanted an interview but after the way you treated me last time i'm not sure i want to do this
angry: och, lassie, ye just caught me on a bad day i was spoiling for a fight and ye were damn lucky I didnt put ye in a McAnger Leg Cracker.
brooke: well this started well. Lets forget the other day, what was it that you wanted to say
angry: It's about this wee problem with my match last weekend, I get to the ring expecting to be followed by my business partner Black Bart only to turn around and see some spiky haired little freak walking down to the ring. Naturally I thought it was a wee joke on the part of the Gm and expected the real Bart to follow. BUT NO! This so called GM thinks he can make a mockery of BAPS and send a boy to try to do a mans job. Between the pair of them with their mismanagement and weak skills they bring the name BAPS down in the eyes of their adoring fans. Why rednecks and scotsman worldwide have sent us letters asking what happened. I want this made right my fans want recompence. Ask the ISN crowd... on second thoughts these morons dont know jack. GM xXSlasher_v2Xx I DEMAND ACTION
Brooke: well Angry it's not up to me but the GM is a fair man
Angry: Och lassie, that is aload of bollocks and ye know it. The man is about as trustworthy as a rabid fox. I wouldae trust him with me sister thats for sure. If he wont do something, I will, that I promise. The reputation of the McAnger name must be protected.
Angry storms off
Brooke: So there you have folks. Angry McAnger is, well, how should I say, angry. How unusual.
AngryMcAnger
AngryMcAnger

Back to top Go down

Angry is angry, what a surprise. Empty Re: Angry is angry, what a surprise.

Post  Admin Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:23 am

lol I like this Angry, I see the serious side to it though as well. My stuff up can create a nice fued between you and whoever i sent down to the ring with you. Can you remember??
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://insanestylesnetwork.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AngryMcAnger Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:20 am

it was bart simpson. from what i can rememeber we have close matches out of fed
oh and it wasnt a dig at u. just like to roll with the punches Very Happy
AngryMcAnger
AngryMcAnger

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:22 am

I know it wasn't a dig at me because if it was im sure you would have pm'd me rather than post it here lol.

This roleplay can be used for the first show next season ok
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://insanestylesnetwork.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down