xX-The Insane Styles Network-Xx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jiguwar's tag partner saga continues...

Go down

Jiguwar's tag partner saga continues... Empty Jiguwar's tag partner saga continues...

Post  jiguwar Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:19 pm

*Camera approaches Jiguwar from behind. He is washing his hands in the men's room. Jiguwar turns and does a double take.*

Oh, why, hello there. Didn't see you standing there. How are you? How's your sister doing? What was she doing with a goat in the first place? Well enough about you. Let's talk about me, Jiguwar, the most unhygienic wrestler in ISN. You probably saw me with this flower scented antibacterial soap and are wondering, "Jiggy, why are you washing your turd encrusted hands of death?" Well I normally wouldn't bother. But you wouldn't understand that. How could you? You take your craps on a regular schedule. You don't live with the nightmare that is Irritable Bowel Syndrome. You don't know what its like to be out on a hot date, moving in for a goodnight kiss, when BOOM! Your ass explodes! Green gooey ass shrapnel bursts out your pants all over your girlfriend's dad. She screams, he screams, they start throwing up all over, some of the puke gets on the floor making everyone slip... Before you know it everyone is rolling around in a putrid brownish-green orgy of diarrhea-vomit-stew. All you can do is apologize and go back to your grandma's basement... Alone with your poop.

*Jiguwar sniffles and wipes a tear from his eye. But he pulls himself together*

But as you know, me and my poop aren't alone anymore. I'm washing my tagging hand as a courtesy to my new partner. Right buddy?!

*Jiguwar points to the adjacent toilet stall. A massive fart echoes out.*

Now there's been a lot of speculation and rumors about who my partner is. So I'll tell you who it is... It's a wrestler you all know and love- the one, the only,-- Wait. I guess he might not be ready to come out yet. Are you ready buddy?

*Someone in the adjacent stall lets out a low moan... "ooooh gaaaawd ohhhh." Jiguwar scratches his head.*

Give me one fart for yes, two farts for no.

*A machine gun series of farts blasts forth from the stall.*

Dude that was like 47 farts... Oh well people. I guess he's not ready. You'll find out soon enough. Just pray that you aren't the guys standing across from us in the ring later tonight! We've been eating Thai food all day long and we are going burst all over some poor bastards. And if you don't like it then you can GO FLUSH YOURSELF!

*Camera turns to leave the bathroom. As it leaves Jiguwar can be heard in the background, "Aw fudge, we're out of T.P again. Damn dude, how bout a courtesy flush? Jesus Christ!"*
jiguwar
jiguwar

Back to top Go down