xX-The Insane Styles Network-Xx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Entourage's Office (Blayze, Elric and Starla)

3 posters

Go down

The Entourage's Office (Blayze, Elric and Starla) Empty The Entourage's Office (Blayze, Elric and Starla)

Post  Blayze Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:12 pm

If you need to speak with the reigning Hardcore Champion, step up and face the music, but do realize that he is a little off his rocker right now. (Blayze)

If you need to speak with the master of the Arctic Flash or Frozen Reaches, he likes to give people to give the cold shoulder, now and again. (Elric)

And then there is the vivacious beauty, The Riverboat Queen. Just when you think you have her figured out, those wickedly deadly legs knock you out! (Starla)
Blayze
Blayze

Back to top Go down

The Entourage's Office (Blayze, Elric and Starla) Empty Re: The Entourage's Office (Blayze, Elric and Starla)

Post  abdullah iceburg sullivan Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:39 pm

Blayze wrote:If you need to speak with the reigning Hardcore Champion, step up and face the music, but do realize that he is a little off his rocker right now. (Blayze)

If you need to speak with the master of the Arctic Flash or Frozen Reaches, he likes to give people the cold shoulder, now and again. (Elric)

(OoC = That really interesting see I plan on claiming the hardcore champion belt at some point and my characters gimmic is based around ice, cold, and frost.
after all his nickname is ICE.)

BLAHze, sorry I mean blayze anytime you want to rock for your title let me know!
Eel-ric or Elric whatever your name is anytime you want some "ICE" let me know!
abdullah iceburg sullivan
abdullah iceburg sullivan

Back to top Go down

The Entourage's Office (Blayze, Elric and Starla) Empty Re: The Entourage's Office (Blayze, Elric and Starla)

Post  Admin Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:31 am

A "Hardcore Championship" Match is scheduled for next Saturday!!

Abdullah "Iceberg" Sullivan vs Blayze Alexander (c)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://insanestylesnetwork.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blayze Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:52 pm

Blayze: Did someone just schedule a match for my title? What the hell? I control this title I say who I fight, and who I don't fight. In fact didn't I just prove for the THIRD DAMN TIME that KevDK doesn't belong in my ring? When is someone tough gonna step up?

A tap is felt on Blayze's shoulder, Blayze whips around quickly. He is looking eye to chin with Elric

Blayze: What do you want Elric?

Elric: You have a tough opponent at the next main show?

Blayze: I do eh? Who is my next victim?

Elric: Abdullah "Iceberg" Sullivan

Blayze: Who?

A female voice is heard from outside the door, as you hear the melodic tone of Starla Rivers.

Starla: He said Abd... Ah never mind. I'm outta here, I've got a match to prepare for.

Elric and Blayze look at eachother confused and then break out in laughter.

Last edited by Blayze on Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed BBCoding)
Blayze
Blayze

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down