xX-The Insane Styles Network-Xx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke interviews The dom

Go down

Brooke interviews The dom Empty Brooke interviews The dom

Post  Don Calabrese Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:01 am

The godfather's theme song plays as The dom makes his way to Brooke for an interview

The dom: woooooo hey Jesse you are the man, keep up the good work...
I must say Brooke you are quite the babe..

Brooke: Welcome to The insane styles network. What brings you the this great federation?

The dom: I am here to make a statement. the only way for the Dom here is up. The sky is the limit. I will show anyone what The dom is made of..even these dans that think they know it all.

fans:..booooo booooo

The dom: All of you shut up or I will make you... Jesse did I tell you that you are the man?..wooooo

Brooke: What makes you think that you can have success here.

The dom: Look at me babe, how can you have doubts when you see perfection in front of your eyes.
My first match was a success, I was robbed in the second and it was even worse in the tag team match between my team cosa nostra and the other one..it was pure robbery, jugde decision?? what is that????
I tell you the sky is the limit for The dom and Cosa nostra. My tag partner mesmerize is a great wrestler.

Brooke: Thank you for the interview.

The dom: well you better thank me as my time is precious..woooooo
What are you gonna do when The dom runs wild on you

Welcome to the jungle by GnR blasts on the speakers as The dom leaves for the locker room
Don Calabrese
Don Calabrese

Back to top Go down