xX-The Insane Styles Network-Xx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xX-The Insane Styles Network-Xx

+9
mousti
Big McLargehuge
AngryMcAnger
DaDragon123
The Granite Gladiator
x7i
Admin
Blayze
Kasalaria
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

xX-The Insane Styles Network-Xx Empty xX-The Insane Styles Network-Xx

Post  Kasalaria Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:01 pm

Is there a reason not many post on the forums ever?

Even the people who post do it rarely.

I would really like to get some role-play going, and possibly a fued or something, but this place is dead.

I llike Slasher, and I respect him to death, and think he is one hell of a nice guy, but this is just sad.

Without role-play and involvement, there is simply no reason to be in a fed.
Kasalaria
Kasalaria

Back to top Go down

xX-The Insane Styles Network-Xx Empty Re: xX-The Insane Styles Network-Xx

Post  Blayze Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:26 pm

As far as I know, a lot of people who do frequent this place do roleplay, but to some they are only using the fed as a place to get more FE...

I usually do this, but when the moment strikes me and as I have 3 different characters. I like to see how other people play off.

Because I'm not a big person in forced movements or comments from my characters...
Blayze
Blayze

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:46 am

I understand you Tarot but if you can think of a way to get people to be active. tell me and I'll make it happen!

A lot of people have jobs and don't have time to roleplay and i respect that so they don't roleplay! I suppose I don't enforce the rp'ing rule enough because I would be using some people more than twice a match cos they are the only one participating.. I've sent messages out before and nothing really happens so basically I put up with it and go from there.

If you have a look at the statistics page there is a list of the top posters... Choose to fued with one of them and you may get a reply! I think Tarot you feel this way because you have someone in Silencers fed where id you dont roleplay you dont get a match simple.. but in the "continental" division it is just a struggle to get some decent wrestlers let alone roleplayers!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://insanestylesnetwork.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kasalaria Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:26 pm

it is true, as a memebr of BGW I am spoiled, and the money/fans are only about 24% of why I am so spoiled.

I love roleplay, period.

I was part of OCW, which was one of the lowest ranked feds. We had some darn good role-players there (many of them are in BGW now), so I do not see being in a lower-ranked fed as an excuse for any of the players.

In my opinion no one should get matches unless they are active on the forums and role-play, period. If people don't have time, they should not be in a fed, or the jobbers of the fed. In WWE the people who do not get segments and such are people like the Brooklyn Brawler. I think the ones who can't be bothered with roleplay should have jobber contracts, and get lucky to be in matches.

Of course, this is why I am paid higher then many in BGW when they are higher level then me.

As far as being in a fed goes, I think people need to shit or get off the pot.
Kasalaria
Kasalaria

Back to top Go down

Post  x7i Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:55 pm

1. 2/3 of roster popularity points come from stars rating
2. barely anyone watches the shows of other feds
3. wwe type, "entertainment wrestling" isnt comparisonal example
4. people actually have lives

finally, drama circle is perhaps more adequate place for rp than a strategy game
Wink

x7i

Back to top Go down

Post  Kasalaria Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:41 pm

x7i wrote:1. 2/3 of roster popularity points come from stars rating
2. barely anyone watches the shows of other feds
3. wwe type, "entertainment wrestling" isnt comparisonal example
4. people actually have lives

finally, drama circle is perhaps more adequate place for rp than a strategy game
Wink

Smile

I am more then happy to request a free-breach of contract if that is what is reccomended.

It would probably take less then five minutes for me to find a new fed. I did have other offeres, but I promised Slasher I would join ISN.
Kasalaria
Kasalaria

Back to top Go down

Post  The Granite Gladiator Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:29 pm

I do what i can with my limited time but I'm more used to bouncing idea's about n comin up with stuff that way, i've written a few seg's n rp's but i would be better suited to a bit of direction in what's wanted for show bits ie this type or storyline/fued and so on. As for you wantin to leave i think that'd be a shame you seem to have a great gimmick for your character/mgr and i think you'd bring a lot to the show. It's a shame so many dont have the same enthusiasm to have fun in a game that has an RP element.

well thats my 2cents on the topic lol. i dont know if it helps any but i thought i'd have my say.
The Granite Gladiator
The Granite Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post  Blayze Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:39 pm

Personally I'm a segment writer - always have been... Now mind you while I was in real e-feds for 15 years. I rp'ed sometimes two to three times a week...

Case in point...

http://www.geocities.com/talcion_valhatta/MWA78.html

That is one rp I did for a fed I was in a while back.
Blayze
Blayze

Back to top Go down

Post  DaDragon123 Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:29 pm

I agree with Kasalaria!!!!
BTW...please stay...don't go...cause Slasher said so..

People who have no time for role-playing...why the heck do you even bother playing this game then? Isn't it obvious that this game is designed to be like WWE with role-playing and stuff...wow...
I have a job...yet i still check forums, post when needed...jeez...
DaDragon123
DaDragon123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:15 am

It is true that I can call myself a "lazy GM" just because I don't enforce roleplaying but that is basically what my fed was for.. For those who if they want to roleplay can and will, if not, no skin of my nose.. Life goes on and I pick up the slack. But no one can call me a "lazy GM' for the lack of effort I put into shows etc. I have posted over 200 times on this forum replying, helping, roleplaying myself as well as writing shows..

If anyone wants to leave my fed.. GO FOR IT!!! If it is the lack of roleplaying that you dislike I cannot force people to sit at their computers and type something because it would no doubt be crap!

I feel that my forum is not set up well enough to enfore the "you don't rp you don't fight rule" but honestly does everyone in Silencers fed or IO's fed seriously roleplay.. I doubt ALL of them do but obviously there is a good 85% of them that do.

I don't know what to do about fixing the problem but atm, I am coping fine without rp's being sent in but the extra's do make for a more exciting show!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AngryMcAnger Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:01 am

i'm always happy for a bit bit of rp. i dont have a lot of time to spend but it doesnt take much to put down a few words.

slasher, if give me afew days warning about an upcoming match I can throw together a promo. btw 2 wins in row for angry, finally he found some decent local haggis
AngryMcAnger
AngryMcAnger

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:08 am

Tarot has already left the fed..

Angry, I believe that you are in the final for the TV Championship.. A quick promo about that woudl be good
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AngryMcAnger Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:37 am

ill work one out and pm it to ya
AngryMcAnger
AngryMcAnger

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:55 am

Wicked..

If you ever want your wrestler to fight someone specific, write a promo for it and it WILL happen.. otherwise I continue to you use as jobbers and card fillers.. It is that simple!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Big McLargehuge Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:17 pm

I realize I'm one of those that doesn't rp on the forum, and my apologies if that's a problem. I've never been into rp'ing so random roleplaying on a private forum doesn't end up high on my priority list and often gets overlooked.

But I am willing to do what I can in my limited time to help the shows be as good as they can. So if anyone wants to work out a feud for the shows or whatever, I'll do my part to help. Admittedly, I haven't been vigilant in seeking out someone to work with myself, but I'm open to ideas. If I have a direction to go, I can be more effective.

Big McLargehuge

Back to top Go down

Post  Blayze Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:30 pm

As I've said - I'm more than willing to work on segments and roleplays with people.

All you have to do is PM me on the game, and I will see what I can do - I have 3 characters remember that so I can write with almost anyone.
Blayze
Blayze

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:21 am

Big McLargehuge wrote:I realize I'm one of those that doesn't rp on the forum, and my apologies if that's a problem. I've never been into rp'ing so random roleplaying on a private forum doesn't end up high on my priority list and often gets overlooked.

But I am willing to do what I can in my limited time to help the shows be as good as they can. So if anyone wants to work out a feud for the shows or whatever, I'll do my part to help. Admittedly, I haven't been vigilant in seeking out someone to work with myself, but I'm open to ideas. If I have a direction to go, I can be more effective.

I'm an easy going guy!! I don't "expect" rp's to be coming out my ears from you but sometimes it is up to you to seek out a challenge and then write something to explain to people why you are fighting!!

Thats all... Not like im asking for a 2000 word essay every week
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DaDragon123 Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:38 am

Then again..who is gonna write a 2000 word essay????

And besides, some people are rping in the fed as well...
Good for them!
DaDragon123
DaDragon123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:04 am

This fed was never really meant to be for the rp'ers.. It is absolutely great that I get amazing help from Blayze, Double D and Jared Baker and really that is all you need!!

My fed is for those who want to be in a fed where they are not required to write loads of rp to get a match.. I think it is running fine just how it is and it is shown in the rankings..

Help the people on TWG will never watch a fed show so it is pointless to go over the top with segments..

10 matches and about 10 - 15 segments
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DaDragon123 Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:02 am

True..true...
Who would want to watch a fed with a lot of segments?
It's oaky..but not really necessary
DaDragon123
DaDragon123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:14 am

Argh!! What is wrong with the ISN!!

I confirm the card right and it seems that we keep dropping in ticket sales!! I buy the upgrades and put the best wrestleers I have in the show and I still don't get the outcome I want!!!

Why is it down to 7.844 when last week it was at 8.000+

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mousti Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:38 pm

Admin wrote:Argh!! What is wrong with the ISN!!

I confirm the card right and it seems that we keep dropping in ticket sales!! I buy the upgrades and put the best wrestleers I have in the show and I still don't get the outcome I want!!!

It surprised me too, we're better than last season but get less tickets than those show. That's not normal:(
mousti
mousti

http://www.kevinclemme.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  abdullah iceburg sullivan Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:11 pm

mousti wrote:
Admin wrote:Argh!! What is wrong with the ISN!!

It surprised me too, we're better than last season but get less tickets than those show. That's not normal:(

It's all me ! I think my wrestler is cursed or something.
abdullah iceburg sullivan
abdullah iceburg sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post  Blayze Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:07 pm

It has to do all with the fans of the people who are wrestling - and the matches that they are having. That is the main part... Well one of the main parts.
Blayze
Blayze

Back to top Go down

Post  DaDragon123 Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:56 am

Nice Job IceMan..jee..you were suppose to give us a boost... lol! lol! lol!

Yea..Blayze is right...i have 500+ fans...anyone got more than that?
DaDragon123
DaDragon123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next