xX-The Insane Styles Network-Xx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BAPS are waiting for their chance at the title

Go down

BAPS are waiting for their chance at the title Empty BAPS are waiting for their chance at the title

Post  AngryMcAnger Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:18 am

Angry and Bart are sitting in their "office". It appears to be a section of a storeroom walled off with boxes. The pair sit at a round table covered with beer cans and whiskey bottles.
Angry "Och Bart do ye really think the GM is serious aboot this Tag Title tourny. I mean I saw Booker T and Hamish talking in the lockerroom and they seemed to be gettin along well"
Bart " I know what you mean partner. If those two got together it would mean noone else will stand a chance. But Slasher may be dodgey but he is a smart man. he wants the title for his own waist, there is no chance he will let those two enter."
Angry "I hope your right lad. I knoo we can beat any of the other teams out there. In fact the plan is working nicely. The boys are too worried aboot their precious cars to concentrate on their matches. We have it made"
Bart "Sure do Angry, lets pray the gm doesnt find out what we've done, some of those guys are friends of his you know"
Angry "och, forget aboot that, lets talk tactics, i hear we are fighting <<insert tag name here>>. This is what i think we should do to beat them"
Angry reaches into his sporron
Bart " whoah there angry"
Angry "och, lad, thats for the ladies not the laddies. This is for the laddies"
Angry pulls out his hand revealling some brass knuckles
Bart laughs " Great minds think alike"
Bart reaches into his trunks and pulls out his own set of knucks
Angry "I'll drink to that"

camera cuts to willie and jesse

willy "What are those guys up to?"
jesse "are you blind or stupid...wait don't answer..both right"
willy "what...."
jesse "Use you eyes and ears thats what they are there for,honestly where did slasher pick you up from"
Willy "I'm just saying I dont trust those guys."
Jesse "Of you don't. They are the type of guys that would flush your head at highschool. Me, I like em. Angry even put me onto a great new car"
AngryMcAnger
AngryMcAnger

Back to top Go down