xX-The Insane Styles Network-Xx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pissed off

3 posters

Go down

Pissed off Empty Pissed off

Post  Mesmerize Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:26 pm

I have to say that i am very pissed off...
Because at the beginning of the federation you said, that online activity is very important!
But I am one of the people, who are very often online and really often discuss the problems in the fed or just roleplaying and i did not get the chance to fight...
Why slasher did you told me I am goinf to fight against Niv next time, when you did not book me in any match???
SO i didīnt have any chance to raise in fan ratings ore something!
And if you are honest, the feud between me and Niv is the best roleplaying in this industry!!!!
That is why i like to fight against him( Thanks Niv,Because of the great Stoyline!!!)
And when I am remembering back at the time, you asked me, if i want to fight at ISN,m you saidto me, that online activtiy is a very important part of what every wrestler has to do!!!
So my question is... what I have done wrong and why I had not been booked in any match,although I have been working in the forum all the time..
Thanks for listening and please apologize to my german english

Mesmerize

Back to top Go down

Pissed off Empty Re: Pissed off

Post  Admin Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:49 pm

Mesmerize you are just 1 wrester. There is 47 others also that I have to try and fit into a match. I get a maximum of 20 wrestlers per show. that means yes you may miss out for a week. It is just the way the cookie crumbles. I apologise
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://insanestylesnetwork.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DaDragon123 Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:12 pm

we will check that out a.s.a.p!

Mez, we know that you are online a lot..so don't worry..you will get your call very soon!
DaDragon123
DaDragon123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mesmerize Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:36 am

O.K Thanks a lot...
I am very impressed of your work, but I just wanted to say that...

Mesmerize

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down