xX-The Insane Styles Network-Xx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mesmerize is pissed off: Omerta is coming

2 posters

Go down

Mesmerize is pissed off: Omerta is coming Empty Mesmerize is pissed off: Omerta is coming

Post  Mesmerize Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:27 am

The music of Mesmerize resounds...
Commentator 1:I donīt like this guy. He tells the world how good he is, but did not even win any gold around in this business!!!

Cut the music... I am here to tell the world that I am pissed off, because of the Disciples of Agony!!! Everyones cares only for himself and do not mind what the others do or even watch their backs...
Booker is only telling us how good he is... our King, our Champion, our ... come on shout your damn mouth sucka!!!

The crowd is peering and shouts: " Asshole, Asshole"
Commentator 2:Yes I think heīs right... A stable has to watch the back of their buddies..
Shout up, I would beat the hell out of you all, if you donīt stop!!!!
But this game is over and a new one begins...The Master of Hypnosis, the Mesmerizer himself groupped new buddies, where everyone and I mean everyone watches the back of the others

Commentar 1:Oh my god... It seems that a new stable is going to rule to show... but of course with this clown Mesmerize
Commentar 2:Wake up, Mesmerize has not been beaten in a single match and was in the final tourney of the tag team titles with the Dom!! Let him speak...

Mesmerize grabs the mic again
Do you know what Omerta means... Everyone watches the backs and noone deceives the others and noone breaks the stables rules!!! Thatīs why we are so strong and will rule the whole ISN...
So I am proud to present to you dumbasses the first member, excluding me of Omerta, my buddy...
The Dom!!!!

The Music of the Dom hits and he comes to the ring...
Noone could beat us in Tag match except of the damn Hardyz so who is going to stop us know... Noone can stop us, because our next member is going to be....
(need member!!!)!!!

Commentar 2:Wow the Cosa Nostra teams up with (need member!!!)... but who is the other one?
(need member!!!!) is coming to the ring and grabs the mic of The Dom
Yeah, thatīs right, Dom and Mez... look at their faces, theyīre all scared of our faction, because they do not know, how to stop us... but this was not the end... our newest member and the last of our team is.....
JAIMIE!!!!

Commentar 1:JAIMIE? Oh my god... who will stop this team... who will stop Omerta
All four guys stand in the middle of the ring posing and raising their arms...
JAIMIE grabs the Mic....
Yes there is nothing more to say than itīll be a time were no one is safe... we are on the prowl and everyone in the back is our bag!!!
What you gonna do, when Omerta is running wild on you!!!

The four man leave the ring and the whole wrestling world is shocked

Last edited by Mesmerize on Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Mesmerize

Back to top Go down

Mesmerize is pissed off: Omerta is coming Empty Re: Mesmerize is pissed off: Omerta is coming

Post  Admin Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:56 am

edit it so that you replace Matt Tuck with another person who wants in and let me know k
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://insanestylesnetwork.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down