xX-The Insane Styles Network-Xx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Bart's

3 posters

Go down

Black Bart's Empty Black Bart's

Post  Black Bart Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:03 pm

I'm inside, Whats on your mind? Black Bart's Saloon-entrance-western-theme
Black Bart
Black Bart

Back to top Go down

Black Bart's Empty Re: Black Bart's

Post  AngryMcAnger Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:00 am

Laughing "och, its a nice place ye have set up here partner, just a matter of time until the tag belts are in your trophy cabinet. have some Laphroig 'tis a fine single islay malt, perfect for wetting the gums at an office warming party" lol!
AngryMcAnger
AngryMcAnger

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Bart Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:25 am

Glad you like the place partner now gimme a taste of some of that scottish whiskey.
Angry hands the bottle to Bart
oooooaaaaahhhhh...smoooth
Thats a fine drink but if you want a real whiskey nuttin beats a good ole American Bourbon.
Black Bart
Black Bart

Back to top Go down

Post  lufisto Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:05 pm

lufisto: walks out of the street when a man falls in front of her true the window from a western bar.

lufisto:are you ok man??

victem:auww, but you... you... aren't you lufisto??

lufisto:yes i am and you are?

victem:well i am dave i worked here before until now becouse they fired me at least it looks like.

lufisto:why that then?

victem:becouse my boss black bart asked for a good whiskey so i gaved him a bottle of Jhonny walker gold label.
now he is pissed on me becouse he means his american bourbon what is way worser then jhonny walker.

lufisto:well that's hard my friend,but when you need a job you can always try the lufisto bar hehehe,
well cheery up i am going to take a look in there . see you later ^^

victem:bye luffi, and thanks for the advice

lufisto walks in the western bar and see blackbart and mc angry sitting on the bar still laughing what they did.

black bart:well well well,if that isn't our little luffy ,welcome in my bar.

mac. angry:aye bart she looks verry nice but yipperdie yup i have to go ,talk to you later bart.

black bart:it's good angry bye and greets to your wife hehehe

mac.angry looks to lufisto's butt and goes mobling outside the bar.

lufisto walks to black bart and sit near him.

lufisto:well i was thinking on your offer and i think you have right.with your sexy and my power we can bring violence back to the ring.

black bart:hehehe only 1 thing i am way higher in level and strenght so it will be your sexy and my violence rofl.

lufisto:hmmm you turn me hot at the moment but you need to proof me first something.

black bart:sure tell me what to do.

lufisto:well in my first few matches you need to save my back,and if you do that all we start a tag team and is this all yours baby.

lufisto act as she wants to kiss him,but when he comes closer gives lufisto him a lick over his face and walks gigling away outside the bar.
lufisto
lufisto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down